World Strongman Federation founder Vlad Redkin told IronMind® that the Baltic Cup competition "was a great tournament with a lot of spectators on a sunny 26-degree [79 degrees Fahrenheit] day" in Jelgava, Lativa yesterday.
Rolands Gulbis won the World Strongman Federation Baltic Cup competition yesterday. IronMind® | Photo courtesy of Vlad Redkin.
"Our new World Strongman Federation Baltic champion is Rolands Gulbis. Rolands is 33 years old; he is 188 cm [6 feet 2 inches] tall and he weighs 130 kg [287 pounds]," Redkin reported. "He won five of the six events!"
Here are the final places and points:
1. Rolands Gulbis (Latvia) - 29 points
2. Antanas Abrutis (Lithuania) - 22 points
3. Tarmo Mitt (Estonia) - 21 points
4. Vidas Laurinskis (Lithuania) - 9 points
5. Argo Aunurm (Estonia) - 9 points