Stage seven of the World Strongman Cup is set for Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Poland and wait until you see the lineup of competitors.
Jarek Dymek practically came back from the dead to forge ahead in this year's MET-Rx World's Strongest Man contest, and he will be in the star-studded field competing in Poland in the World Strongman Cup on November 25. IronMind® | Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D. photo.
World Strongman Cup manager listed his starting field as:
1 . Mariusz Pudzianowski - Poland
2 . Raivis Vidzis - Latvia
3 . Tarmo Mitt - Estonia
4 . Slawomir Toczek - Poland
5 . Kevin Nee - USA
6 . Antanas Abrutis - Lithuania
7 . Terry Hollands - England
8 . Jarek Dymek - Poland
9 . Elbrus Nigmatullin - Russia
10. Sebastian Wenta - Poland
11. Stoyan Todorchev - Bulgaria
12. Jessen Paulin - Canada
Vlad said that the events will be:
1. Farmer's Walk: 2 x 150 kg - 40m for time
2. Axle Lift: 150 kg for reps
3. Medley: 3 sacks -5 m to platform + Tire Flips 6 reps
4. Deadlift for Reps (car)
5. Yoke (car): 360 kg, 20m for time;
6. Atlas stones: 120, 130, 140, 160, 180 kg for time
"We have mini WSM in Poland!!!," Vlad said.