Placing an Order
You can order IronMind products 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
- Just fill your basket and proceed to Check-out, where you can pay by VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and PayPal.
- Fax your order form with your VISA, MasterCard, or AMEX information: bank card number, expiration date, and security code, name on the card, and your billing address, if different from shipping address. Our fax number is +1-530-272-3095.
- U.S. orders: enclose a check or money order or bank card information with your order form. Orders paid by personal check are held two weeks until the check clears.
- International orders: enclose a bank draft, cashier’s check, or money order drawn in U.S. dollars payable by a U.S. bank, or bank card information.
- Checks, money orders, and bank drafts are made payable to IronMind Enterprises, Inc. Please mail your order to IronMind Enterprises, Inc., P.O. Box 1228, Nevada City, CA 95959 USA.
By wire or funds transfer
- Please contact us if you wish to transfer funds via your bank. Please note that there is an additional US$20.00 wire transfer charge that must be included with your payment.
On all orders, please include a phone number and e-mail address for questions and for shipping and tracking information.
Please note that we do not take any phone orders.
Prices and specifications for products and shipping may change at any time;
please check with us if you have any questions.
Completing Your Order Form by Mail or Fax
To calculate your shipping charges for an order sent to us by mail or fax, please:
1. Fill out your order form, including the weight of each item you are purchasing; the weight is listed next to the item number in the e-store.
2. Add the total weight of the items. Please round up if the weight is between two numbers; for example,for an order of 6.5 lb., round up to 7 lb.
3. Find your shipping charge on the appropriate chart for the total weight and add it to your order form in the space provided:
- U.S. addresses only, use Domestic Shipping Chart B
- Canada, use Canada Shipping Chart C
- other international addresses, use Other International Addresses Chart D
For all other shipping information, e.g., rush service or shipping quotes, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Add the S&H charges of any large items that must be shipped separately and have their own S&H charges. These charges apply to U.S. 48 states addresses only; all others please request an S&H quote.
5. California customers: please add 7.625% sales tax to your order, including S&H charges; there are no taxes for other states.
6. Add up the item prices, S&H charges, and tax to get your total charges; this will be the amount of your payment.
Redeeming Gift Cards
You are welcome to redeem an IronMind Gift Card either by mail, fax or through our e-store:
- Mail or fax: please deduct the amount of the card when calculating your payment and include the gift card number and pin.
- E-store: please click on the Gift Card tab at Check-out, entering the number, pin, and amount, and it will automatically be applied to your order.
Returns and Refunds
We want our customers to be satisfied. If for any reason you are not happy with any of our products, you may return it within 30 days in new condition for a refund or exchange, whichever you prefer. Please wrap the item carefully and return it via U.S. Mail or UPS with your instructions. For an exchange, be sure to enclose your payment for any difference in price, including S&H charges to ship the exchanged item.
Please note that refunds are for the amount of the item only and do not include S&H charges. Also, food supplements cannot be returned once opened, and DVDs cannot be returned unless the item is defective, in which case we are happy to replace it with another copy of the same DVD.
If you receive an order with an error (e.g., wrong or missing item) or a damaged item, please notify us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org. A photo of the incorrect or damaged item would be helpful. Please keep all packing materials until the situation has been resolved.
If you wish to change or cancel an order that you placed in the e-store, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or by phone (530-272-3579). We will make every effort to carry out your request if the order has not been already shipped. Generally there is a 4 to 12 hour window, depending on time of day that you place your order, when we can make a change to or cancel an order.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments:
Our phone hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, and you can send a fax or an e-mail at any time. We are always happy to hear from you.
You are welcome to order IronMind products at our on-line store at www.ironmind.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thank you—we appreciate your business!
IMPORTANT!!! Lifting weights and related activities are potentially dangerous, and you use IronMind products solely at your own risk. Always use your head when you are training: learn what to do and how to do it, and never think safety is just for other people. IronMind Enterprises, Inc. bears no liability beyond the replacement value of the product in question.
When to Expect Delivery
We generally ship orders the next business day. A business day is Monday through Friday (except holidays), and does not include weekends.
Normal delivery time is:
- For domestic orders, between 2 to 7 business days (depending on your location). Domestic orders are shipped via USPS or UPS. For faster service in the U.S., ask us for a quote on Next, 2nd, or 3rd business* day delivery.
*Please note that a business day is Monday through Friday (except holidays). If you select 2-business day air shipping, you will receive your order two business days after your order is shipped; for example, if you order on Wednesday, your order will (normally) ship on Thursday, for delivery the following Monday. Please provide a street address for 2-business day air shipping.
- For international orders, about 2 to 3 weeks (this can vary by type of service selected and the destination country). International orders are shipped via USPS airmail service or UPS Express (or UPS Standard) service, depending on the country and the items ordered.
- Domestic orders are shipped via U.S. Mail or UPS, depending on the items ordered.
- International orders are shipped via USPS airmail service (First Class or Priority International) or UPS Expedited, for faster, more reliable service. Large or heavy items are shipped via UPS to Canada and to other international destinations.
We are happy to give you a quote on an order and will always try to get you the most reasonable rates. On all international orders, please include your telephone number as it is required for shipments by UPS or other international carriers.
Duties and Taxes
For international orders, please note that upon delivery, you will be required to pay any duties and taxes owed to your government. As these can be sizeable for some countries, we recommend that you check with your local customs office for a schedule of these charges before placing your order. For large equipment shipped to Canada via UPS, you may also be required to pay brokerage fees upon delivery.
Please note that you may be required to pick up your order for payment of duties and taxes. Please track your package so that you will be aware of its progress and delivery attempts.
If you’re shopping via our on-line store:
- You'll receive an order number when your order is completed, as well as an automatic e-mail confirmation. If your e-mail address is incorrectly entered, you will not receive any confirmations.
- All orders with an email address will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number when the order is shipped. You can track your package at www.usps.com or www.ups.com, depending on the carrier.
- If you do not receive the correct shipping amount on your order, we will send a follow-up e-mail with the correct S&H charges for your confirmation.
Estimated S&H Charges
The charges noted below are estimates only. Actual shipping charges (including handling and surcharges) will be calculated in the on-line store and will vary depending on destination and shipping services and carrier.